Business Consultant- Memphis
Clover Business Sales Consultant
What does a great Clover Business Sales Consultant do?
Clover from Fiserv is a recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state-of-the-art merchant solutions. Did you make a purchase today at your favorite coffee shop or a local boutique? If you did, there is a good chance that Fiserv and Clover powered and protected that transaction – something we do millions of times every day.
We’re looking for energetic, community-minded, tech-savvy, results-driven sellers for field-based Business Consultant positions on our short-sales-cycle merchant services team. Our products are highly customizable and incredibly dependable point of sale systems designed to make business easy, allow our clients to accept a wide variety of payments types and help protect these payment transactions at every step.
As a Clover Business Sales Consultant, you can expect to:
• Engage referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop from a Fiserv network of over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
• Generate your own leads in a business-to-business environment (B2B) through personal and professional networking.
• Retain clients by growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
• Represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School diploma
• Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment with demonstrable success in the achievement of sales goals
• Technology curiosity and savvy with specific tablet and cloud-based solutions experience and a desire to apply technology solutions in small and medium sized businesses.
• Experience with cold-calling and self-sourcing leads.
• Experience developing a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• 2+ years sales experience.
• Bachelor's degree
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.