- Working in the Device OS and Platform group and in conjunction with internal stakeholders, you will participate in Clover’s fast-paced global expansion.
- Support the expected increase device production by preparing and deploying stations, such as those used for ROM flashing, in manufacturing and repair.
- Maintain and debug/extend server support for devices and related services (Java and SQL).
- Monitor and perform internal audits of manufacturing and repair sites.
- Transform code changes made by the group into artifacts suitable for Clover devices.
- Interface with stakeholders while triaging enquiries
- Continually maintain, document, and evolve systems and processes to increase performance and decrease attention.
- Design, deploy, and maintain the Clover’s proprietary infrastructure and factory test tool at the facilities used by our manufacturing partners.
- Experience with python, bash, and related scripting languages.
- Experience with embedded relational databases, such as SQLite.
- Experience with C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in embedded systems.
- Ability to diagnose and debug networking issues.
- Experience with tools like nmap, Wireshark, traceroute, tcpdump.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Able to travel internationally on short notice. (About 8 - 12 weeks a year of travel).
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Experience with electronics manufacturing or electrical engineering.
- Understanding of cryptography and experience with HSMs.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.