Sr SDET Engineer I
What does an exceptional QA Automation Engineer (Device OS) do?
- Design and develop automation and QA strategy for the Android platform that runs on Clover Point of Sale devices.
- Be accountable for the overall platform quality for one more Clover HW Product lines.
- Hands-on in designing and implementing Automation framework and automation scripts.
- Come up with creative ways to reproduce “hard to reproduce”customer issues in-house to help.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Device OS) , you can look forward to:
- Coming up with out of the box solutions for scenarios which are generally not covered by the standard automation tools.
- Work on Clover specific HAL’s and drivers that are not supported by stock Android.
- Working on early concepts and prototypes.
- Playing with Robot’s, 3d printers, arduino’s and creating completely out of the box solutions for automation.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, related Technology degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in a Software QA role
- Experience building test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high risk areas.
- Experience with Android platform and Android System Architecture.
- Experience in testing Android platform (AOSP or equivalent).
- Experience with UI Automator, Selenium, Cypress or other UI automation frameworks
- Scripting experience (Python, shell scripting..)
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools (Github, Jira, Jenkins) or other integration process and tools
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
- Android experience with early prototypes.
- Experience in using robots in conjunction with automation tools is a plus.
- Experience championing quality practices within a team or within the organization.
- Experience in testing power/performance.
- Experience in testing Android telephony, Android Connectivity manager.
- Experience in testing kernel device drivers.
Who We Are:
Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.