Sr. iOS Developer
Every day, Clover devices and apps handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of
thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and
collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants’ customers. To support
all of this, we have a team of engineers dedicated to ensuring our systems remain operational, safe and secure.
In the coming year the Clover Go mobile app is expanding services to more international markets. We’re
integrating with new payment devices and platforms and driving the requirement for key services within the
Clover engineering ecosystem.
We plan to further grow our semi-integrated partnerships, expand services to deal with multi-site and enterprise
merchant management, and ramp up existing services for global expansion.
On a daily basis, an iOS working on Clover GO will spend 10% of the time reviewing designs of new features,
60% of the time developing features, 20% of the time investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, and about 10%
of the time creating tests and helpful documentation. We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not
afraid to be involved in product discussions and interactions with cross functional teams.
As a iOS Developer, you can look forward to:
Owning one, or more, of the Clover applications; adding new features, resolving bugs, and refactoring/ improving
Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assisting the business team with realistic project
planning and feature development; translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible
software that is in-line with company objectives.
Implementing new Clover applications as needed; taking ownership of the new product from development
through deployment and production monitoring.
Collaborating with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as
new features are designed.
Working with QA to develop test plans/strategies.
* Practical knowledge on iOS architecture
* A clear understanding of the Human Interface Guidelines and a strong grasp on UX patterns
* 3+ years of experience working on mobile applications on iOS with Swift
* Good skills in team communication and collaboration
* Familiar with architecture patterns such as MVVM / VIPER etc. and their uses
* Knowledge of iOS memory management and protocol-oriented programming
Experience building and testing large-scale iOS apps and/or codebases
* Knowledge of CI/CD automation
*Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns like MVVM and VIPER and development
* Experience with analytics
* Experience with Reactive programming
* Thorough knowledge of testing principals (including unit, and XCUITest)
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.