Sr iOS Developer
In the coming year the Clover Go mobile app is expanding services to more international markets. We’re integrating with new payment devices and platforms and driving the requirement for key services within the Clover engineering ecosystem.
We plan to further grow our semi-integrated partnerships, expand services to deal with multi-site and enterprise merchant management, and ramp up existing services for global expansion.
On a daily basis, an iOS working on Clover GO will spend 10% of the time reviewing designs of new features, 60% of the time developing features, 20% of the time investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, and about 10% of the time creating tests and helpful documentation. We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product discussions and interactions with cross functional teams.
As a iOS Developer, you can look forward to:
- Owning one, or more, of the Clover applications; adding new features, resolving bugs, and refactoring/ improving code base.
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assisting the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives.
- Implementing new Clover applications as needed; taking ownership of the new product from development through deployment and production monitoring.
- Collaborating with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed.
- Working with QA to develop test plans/strategies.
- Practical knowledge on iOS architecture
- A clear understanding of the Human Interface Guidelines and a strong grasp on UX patterns
- 3+ years of experience working on mobile applications on iOS with Swift
- Good skills in team communication and collaboration
- Familiar with architecture patterns such as MVVM / VIPER etc. and their uses
- Knowledge of iOS memory management and protocol-oriented programming
- Experience building and testing large-scale iOS apps and/or codebases
- Knowledge of CI/CD automation
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns like MVVM and VIPER and development tools.
- Experience with analytics
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Thorough knowledge of testing principals (including unit, and XCUITest)
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.