Sr. Cloud Engineer
Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleSr. Cloud Engineer
About Clover Clover isn't just a name; it's a revolution in the cloud-based commerce ecosystem for small and medium businesses. From that cozy cafe on the corner to the boutique you can't resist, we're the driving force behind 700k+ global merchants. In 2022 alone, we processed an astounding $240 billion in card transactions. But we're more than just transactions; we're about empowering businesses to soar. Ready to be part of the change? Dive into Clover's world.
About The Team
- Nestled under the VP of Infrastructure, the Cloud Infrastructure Team is where innovation thrives.
- Our mantra? Lead with automation and innovation for cloud solutions, setting the gold standard in the fintech realm.
- We're staunch believers in software's might, where automation isn't just an option—it's the bedrock for scalability, performance, and seamless management.
- If you're a developer with a flair for untangling complex challenges and leading dynamic teams through automation, you've found your tribe.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with a diverse team to tackle intricate challenges that directly steer our business course.
- Ponder over complex problems? Imagine crafting an application, whether monolithic or microservice-driven, that intuitively autoscales and self-repairs.
- Envision a SQL database that dynamically scales with business demands during peak times and smartly retracts to optimize costs.
- In a rapidly evolving business unit, your mandate is clear: maximize performance, champion automation, and minimize manual touchpoints in our infrastructure and its underlying code.
What You Will Need To Have
- A BS in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering.
- 3+ years mastering Unix-based operating systems.
- 3+ years of coding prowess in Python, GoLang, or Java.
- A year's experience in sculpting and utilizing APIs and Web Services.
- A solid grasp of Cloud providers and their offerings.
- A clear understanding of Network constructs and Network security.
- Familiarity with DevOps frameworks and practices.
What Would Be Great To Have
- Cloud applications
Salary Range$112,900.00 - $192,000.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.