Clover Platform & Factory Infrastructure Software Engineer
Working in the Device OS and Platform group and in conjunction with internal
stakeholders, you will participate in Clover's fast-paced global expansion:
● Support the expected increase device production by preparing and deploying
stations, such as those used for ROM flashing, in manufacturing and repair
● Maintain and debug/extend server support for devices and related services (Java
● Monitor and perform internal audits of manufacturing and repair sites
● Transform code changes made by the group into artifacts suitable for Clover
● Interface with stakeholders while triaging enquiries
● Continually maintain, document, and evolve systems and processes to increase
performance and decrease attention
● May need to be on call for Production microservice/factory infrastructure
● May need to travel to Clover manufacturing and repair sites in the US and abroad
as required) with about 10% travel
● BS in Engineering , Science or Mathematics major.
● At Least 2 years of experience in Java programming
● Ability to work on Linux platform and familiar with Linux commands
● Familiar with scripting using Bash/Python/Golang
● Familiar with relational databases and SQL queries.
● Familiarity with with basic networking concepts
● Need to have a excellent a communicate in English have attention to detail
● Ability to do work with different cross functional team and vendors access
● Need to be a good team player, trustworthy and go -getter.
● Experience in Linux system administration
● Experience in PKI/HSM administration is plus
● Familiarity with Android Operating system, ADB commands and phone flashing
● Familiarity with software development tools like Jira, git and Jenkins
● Familiar with code signing
● Familiar with PCI, P2PE requirements
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.