Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager for Card Not Present (CNP) Payments at Clover, you’ll be responsible for managing our industry leadership in e-commerce payments. Using your payments expertise you’ll expand Clover’s e-commerce business with compelling new products, and tools that enable a wide range of partners to build value-added solutions on the Clover platform.
To be successful in this role, you must have an ability to think strategically while also maintaining close attention to details. You understand the current landscape of payment industry players including issuers, acquirers, processors, gateway providers, ISOs, and payment networks. You’re able to synthesize market trends, customer demands, and company strategy into a roadmap for your product area. In addition, you consistently apply good judgement and data to weigh trade-offs as you evolve your roadmap. You are familiar with e-commerce payment rules and practices in multiple major countries around the world. You also have deep experience with web and mobile SDK APIs, as well as working with developers. You are able to interpret complex industry standards, and can write detailed user stories and requirements. You have well-honed communications skills, and are comfortable presenting to executives, customers and developers.
* Track payment industry trends, standards and competitive offerings in the e-commerce and mobile payments arena. Identify opportunities for new value-added and differentiated features.
* Help build business cases for new card-not-present products and features.
* Collaborate with other product managers, product designers, engineering staff and other stakeholders to maintain the roadmap for CNP products and features.
* Define detailed user stories and requirements for CNP products and features.
* Collaborate closely with design, engineering, quality assurance and operations colleagues to ensure the successful development and launch of Clover CNP products.
* Collaborate with our developer relations team to support partners who use our e-commerce APIs and SDKs to build vertical solutions.
* Work with marketing staff to effectively package your products, and create marketing collateral and other materials.
* Train local Fiserv sales channels on Clover product capabilities and our value proposition.
* Analyze merchant and developer feedback to continually improve their productivity, and the user experience of merchants and consumers.
* Define and track KPIs related to your product area.
* BS/BA degree, ideally in computer science or engineering; MBA desired.
* 5 or more years of product management experience in financial technology.
* Experience managing developer SDKs and APIs.
* Experience with e-commerce, mobile payments, in-app payments, credit, debit, ACH.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies.
* Experience creating and nurturing corporate partnerships.
* Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients and implementation teams.
* Ability to clearly communicate product descriptions, value propositions, and roadmaps to business personnel.
* Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
* Capability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
* An ability to travel domestically on occasion.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.