Product Manager - Partner Tools
What does a great Product Manager do?
- Evaluate and own the partner tools roadmap, and dictating what the highest priorities should be based on your scoping/sizing considerations
- Partner with customer support and our resellers to research needs, define feature requirements, and commercialize across these personas
- Leverage data to gain insights and hypothesize on how to best innovate and improve our platform for our constituents
- Evangelize Clover’s values and products across the team, Fiserv operations and partner/channel communities
- Influence stakeholders without authority and obtain buy-in through robust storytelling backed by quantitative and qualitative factors
- Dive into the weeds to figure out how to improve a user flow, but at the same time, understanding how pieces fit at the 10,000 ft view
- Balance product-driven initiatives against technical debt and making that trade-off decision
- Assist in analyzing and reviewing the impact of existing features/functionalities
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years in Product Management, Consulting, Product Operations, or equivalent
- Strong sense of product quality, content quality
- Proven track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead sophisticated projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Independent, self-starter able to directly and indirectly lead a group to deliver product requirements and ultimately a feature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent storytelling abilities
- Strong user empathy - you go above and beyond to dig deep into improving the user experience.
- Travel: some domestic travel may be required; One to five trips per year.
Expected Salary: 140K base
Who We Are:
We’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools
for small and medium businesses. Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that
scales to any business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants and
shops all over the world and probably in your own neighborhood.
Clover fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion, and welcomes applicants of any race,
religion, nationality, military status, sex, orientation, gender expression, age, or disability.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our
benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to
wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to
meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and
get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you
will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth
environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech
and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with
the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that
incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing,
platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny
merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily.
Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions
between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a
passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants’ lives one
transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
*Role is performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.