What does a great iOS developer do?
Every day, Clover devices and apps handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants’ customers. To support all of this, we have a team of engineers dedicated to ensuring our systems remain operational, safe and secure. In the coming year the Clover Go mobile app is expanding services to more international markets. We’re integrating with new payment devices and platforms and driving the requirement for key services within the Clover engineering ecosystem.
We plan to further grow our semi-integrated partnerships, expand services to deal with multi-site and enterprise merchant management, and ramp up existing services for global expansion.
On a daily basis, an iOS working on Clover GO will spend 10% of the time reviewing designs of new features, 60% of the time developing features, 20% of the time investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, and about 10% of the time creating tests and helpful documentation. We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product discussions and interactions with cross functional teams.
As an iOS Developer, you can look forward to:
- Owning one, or more, of the Clover applications; adding new features, resolving bugs, and refactoring/ improving code base.
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assisting the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives.
- Implementing new Clover applications as needed; taking ownership of the new product from development through deployment and production monitoring.
- Collaborating with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed.
- Working with QA to develop test plans/strategies.
Basic Qualification for Consideration:
- Practical knowledge on iOS architecture
- A clear understanding of the Human Interface Guidelines and a strong grasp on UX patterns
- 3+ years of experience working on mobile applications on iOS with Swift
- Good skills in team communication and collaboration
- Familiar with architecture patterns such as MVVM / VIPER etc. and their uses
- Knowledge of iOS memory management and protocol-oriented programming
- Experience building and testing large-scale iOS apps and/or codebases
Preferred Qualification for Consideration:
- Knowledge of CI/CD automation
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns like MVVM and VIPER and development tools.
- Experience with analytics
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Thorough knowledge of testing principals (including unit, and XCUITest)
Learn more about Fiserv
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.