Group Product Manager, Consumer
Group Product Manager, Consumer
New York City (Remote/In-office Hybrid)
Clover is seeking a Group Product Manager to join our Consumer Platform team. This role reports to the Director of Product Management, Point of Sale. Clover’s product team is responsible for moving new innovative products through the software development lifecycle. On the Consumer team we are focused on advocating for the needs of our merchant’s customers and thereby helping us meet our goals.
As the product lead for the Consumer team you will be responsible for developing strategy and managing the product teams that will execute on it. You will apply your understanding of consumer behavior within the SMB setting to develop a platform focused on the experience of our merchants’ customers. As part of a growing team you will be empowered to advocate for the needs of customers through the creation and scaling of new product lines within the Clover ecosystem.
This is a manager-track position. You will be responsible for the strategic outcomes of several product squads and the professional development of the product managers within those squads. You will oversee team growth, own key KPIs, and champion product team vision and charters within your product area. As a member of the Clover product team you should be prepared to collaborate cross-functionally within Clover and the broader Fiserv organization. As a consumer advocate, you should be excited by the opportunity to bring your behavioral understanding to Clover’s existing merchant-focused business.
You’ll be responsible for
- Developing the shared product vision and strategy for the Clover consumer platform
- Managing and growing a team of product managers within the consumer area to execute on your vision
- Leading experimentation and rapid iteration of product development across the Consumer area
- Understanding the needs of consumers through the lens of Clover merchants
- Leading the implementation, launch, and iteration of consumer-facing products within the Clover ecosystem
- Facilitating the development of product strategy and roadmap for your cross-functional teams
- Communicating effectively with leadership, your cross-team counterparts, and additional stakeholders throughout
the broader Fiserv organization
- Owning and tracking KPIs and metrics that inform product success and health
The ideal candidate has...
- A deep understanding of consumer psychology and behavior. Ideally you have experience in B2C product
development within the payments or SMB space.
- 7+ years of product management experience building products in the consumer, SMB, and/or mobile application
- Experience hiring, directly managing, and providing professional development resources for members of your team.
- Proven leadership skills with experience developing and delivering on shared product vision
- A strong understanding of agile project management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on clearly articulating product goals and
progress across the broader organization
- Strong data analysis and lean experimentation experience
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.