Senior Sales Executive
What does a great Sales Executive do?
You will have an opportunity to sell Fiserv’s enterprise suite of business solutions, including products such as our Point of Sale solution (Clover), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), On-Line Reporting (ClientLine), Check and ACH solutions (TeleCheck), Payroll Distribution services (Money Network), credit, debit, gift card and various cloud-based applications as well as third party partnerships to clients.
Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
As a Sales Executive, you can look forward to the following responsibilities:
- Develop strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios.
- Collaborate with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients.
- Self-sourcing of referrals and leads will be a requirement; therefore in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of Fiserv, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking.
- Under the direction of the Director of Sales, position will drive execution of departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals.
- Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce is required as discipline, integrity and accountability in sales pipeline management is a requirement of this position.
You're the kind of person who:
Has payments industry knowledge and business acumen. You have the ability to identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers. You have demonstrated the ability to achieve sales and revenue goals.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
Merchant Services/Acquiring sales experience with demonstrated results and success
Enterprise and/or complex sales experience in solution selling
Payments industry knowledge and business acumen
Ability to travel within market
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Ability to travel 40%+
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
4+ years of sales experience in financial services industry strongly preferred.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.