Senior Product Manager, Clover Growth
What does a great Senior Product Manager do?
You will have the unique opportunity to build Clover as a direct-to-market business for the first time. Small and mid-sized businesses around the globe count on Fiserv for innovative payments and point-of-sale solutions such as Clover, which enables businesses and people to move through their days quickly and easily. Clover connects people and merchants to things they love through seamless payment experiences.
What should you know about this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine how merchants discover the right system and products for their business. You will be able to create custom journeys for specific merchant types (Micro Merchant versus SMB) to help them find what is right for them. You will partner heavily with the Design, Content Strategy, and Demand Generation teams to create the right narrative and flow for all merchants. The goal of this role is to create the right discovery and evaluation pathways for merchants when they land on clover.com.
You're the kind of person who:
● Has a track record as an outstanding problem-solver and strategic thinker, and also with a bias to action and execution.
● Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
● Extremely organized, with the ability to context switch and manage multiple complex projects at once.
In this role, you can expect to:
● Drive product vision for tracks of work you own, execution, and go-to-market strategy against clover.com acquisition objectives.
● Own a significant piece of the clover.com self-service experience as a dedicated growth
channel focused on acquiring and on-boarding Micro Merchants and SMBs.
● Create the narrative and tell the story of clover.com to sell the short and long-term
vision of the product.
● Work with Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing leadership to define, build, and
grow the digital self-service product to increase conversion rates and overall retention.
● Develop business cases for roadmap items to determine ROI and viability, factoring cost,
resources, and return.
● Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements, specify functionality, and
prioritize the roadmap.
● Monitor metrics on a continuous basis, interpret data, and convey opportunities for
growth and improvement to the wider team.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
● 5+ years of work experience in Product Management roles working with Engineers,
Design, and Product Marketing with a particular focus on building web products.
● In-depth knowledge of web development including SEO, accessibility, analytics, and
marketing tool integrations.
● Experience driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, iteration,
● Experience presenting to key stakeholders and partners to influence strategy and
● Significant experience in managing the product lifecycle and working in an Agile
● You personify product management in how you think, execute, and interact with other
● SQL skills to pull your own data
● Experience in the SMB space
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that
incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing,
platformAPI’sfor third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover
platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants
through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and
platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their
customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help
us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the
technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of
an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the
benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv, Clover’s parent company, takes a broad
approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility
and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness,
wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Explore the possibilities of a career with Clover & Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.