Senior Content Designer, Core Systems - Clover
Clover is looking for a holistically-minded Content Designer to join our Core Systems Design team. This team is responsible for designing the threads that run across Clover’s platform and throughout the merchant and customer experience—including activation, service, engagement, accessibility, and compliance.
"In this role, you’ll solve real-world challenges faced by a diverse set of user types and needs, ranging from Michelin-starred restaurants to contractors on-the-go.
In our highly collaborative team-based approach, you’ll apply your expertise alongside colleagues to ensure that Clover’s products speak simply and understandably to our merchants and their customers.
We’re looking for:
Experience. You have a portfolio that demonstrates your skills in information architecture, content strategy, and UX writing. Iterations on your own work, based on user research and analytics, are a must.
Collaboration. You know that the best things are made together. You’re not just open to feedback from your colleagues, you actively seek it out.
Consistency. You are a champion for consistent voice that marries design principles, brand attributes, and user language, and for the expression of voice through appropriate tones across the user journey.
Flexibility. You know that the best design is the one that gets used. You’re adept at navigating constraints and stakeholders to adapt the ideal solution into the practical one.
Curiosity. You bring a broad range of research, ideation, and prototyping methods to the table, and a desire to learn new approaches from your colleagues. If you don’t know something, you’re willing to find out.
Integrity. You do this work because you love it. Good design determines how products feel and how they work, and you’ll go the extra mile to get it right.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 5+ years experience working on digital experiences in an applicable role (eg. Content Strategist, Content Designer, UX Writer, Information Architect), as part of a cross-functional design and development team.
• Case studies from your prior roles of how you have made an impact on products and users through effective content strategy and design, including writing samples and style guidelines.
• A refined sensibility for information architecture, overall user experience, hierarchy, and organization.
• Proficiency in connecting design principles, brand voice and tone, and product narratives, including detailed copy on product interfaces.
• A solid understanding of design processes and best practices, and experience iterating design based on research, stakeholder feedback, and metrics.
• The confidence to stand up for your informed point of view, and the humility to adjust it with new information.
• Demonstrated ability to lead the design of new product features, and the facility to bring cross-functional peers together to move projects forward.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience writing for product navigation, guidance, onboarding, and help; and/or experience with design systems, component libraries, and design for accessibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable design discipline or a related field.
• First-hand experience working for a small businesses
Who We Are:
Be a part of the company that’s transforming the way merchants do business.
We’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses. Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants and shops all over the world—and probably in your own neighborhood.
Clover fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion, and welcomes applicants of any race, religion, nationality, sex, orientation, gender expression, age, and physical ability.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.