Product Manager, Clover Growth
What should you know about this role?
You will have the unique opportunity to build Clover as a direct-to-market business solution. Small and mid-sized businesses around the globe count on Fiserv for innovative payments and point-of-sale solutions such as Clover, which enables businesses and people to move through their days quickly and easily. Clover connects people and merchants to things they love through seamless payment experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine how merchants discover and evaluate the right products for their business. You will partner heavily with Design, Engineering, and Content to lead a specific area of the product to help drive engagement and increase conversion. This role will partner with senior leadership and the Product Team to create and maintain a dashboard for clover.com.
You're the kind of person who:
- Has a track record as an outstanding problem-solver and creative thinker, and also with a bias for action and execution.
- Is a passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Is extremely organized, with the ability to context switch and manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Never stops learning, asking questions, and challenging the status quo.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Drive product vision for tracks of work you own, execution, and go-to-market strategy against clover.com business objectives.
- Own a significant piece of the clover.com self-service experience as a dedicated growth channel focused on acquiring and on-boarding Micro Merchants and SMBs.
- Create the narrative and tell the story of clover.com to sell the short and long-term iterations of a specific feature set.
- Work with the team to create and maintain a dashboard to inform the health of our product and track KPIs against goals.
- Develop business cases for roadmap items to determine ROI and viability, factoring cost, resources, and return.
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements, specify functionality, and prioritize the roadmap.
- Monitor metrics on a continuous basis, interpret data, and convey opportunities for growth and improvement to the wider team.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 2-3 years of work experience in Product Management roles working with Designers, Engineers, and Content Creators with a particular focus on building web products.
- In-depth knowledge of web development including SEO, accessibility, analytics, and marketing tool integrations.
- Experience driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, iteration, and learning.
- Experience presenting to key stakeholders and partners to influence strategy and cross-functional initiatives.
- Significant experience in managing the product lifecycle and working in an Agile environment.
- You personify product management in how you think, execute, and interact with other teams.
- SQL skills to pull your own data
- Experience in the SMB space
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.