What does a great iOS Developer do?
Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. To support all of this, we have a team of engineers dedicated to ensuring our systems remain operational, safe and secure. The iOS Engineer on a daily basis will spend 10% of the time reviewing designs of new features, 50% of the time developing features, 30% of the time investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, and about 10% of the time creating tests and helpful documentation.
As a iOS Developer, you can look forward to:
- Owning one, or more, of the Clover applications; adding new features, resolving bugs, and refactoring/ improving code base
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assisting the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
- Implementing new Clover applications as needed; taking ownership of the new product from development through deployment and production monitoring
- Collaborating with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed
- Working with QA to develop test plans/strategies
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School diploma
- Strong Swift or Objective C skills
- Previous development experience on iOS platform
- Experience in SQL RDBMS
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information systems or engineering field.
- Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience writing unit, integration, and instrumentation tests
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience in in RESTful APIs and web development (React)
- Data analysis experience
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.