Clover - Web - Software Engineer
Clover Web Software Engineer
Clover is the Point of Sale system that processes millions of transactions for hundreds of thousands of merchants daily. The Clover Consumer teams are focused on building the consumer to merchant relationship, and the consumer to Clover relationship. We work on a number of tools that help our merchants' customers. As a part of this team, you will be working on any of the following - adding new features and UIs to enhance the consumer experience and exploring ways to expand to new markets and regions. We are looking for people to push the envelope on modernizing our stack; from code to infrastructure.
Our web apps are written in React + Typescript that communicate with various RESTful APIs. We are in the process of shifting from monoliths to micro-services and micro-frontends, so this would be a great place to influence the entire company. In the first few months you will be focusing on building out new front-end repositories to bring innovative new features to our Digital Receipts and Customer Profile features. You will be working with a small, dedicated team and will be expected to work independently at times.
- Knowledge of a Single Page App framework (React, Angular, etc)
- Understanding of interacting with APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts
- Ability to work and learn independently, but understand when it is appropriate to reach out for help.
- Product focused; willing to collaborate and bring ideas to the table to enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and React.
- Exposure to unit and automated testing.
- Understanding of modern React patterns and best practices.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.