Semi-Remote position - Lincoln, NE
What does a great Sales Executive do?
You will be an individual contributor Sales position responsible for selling Fiserv’s enterprise suite of business solutions, including products such as Fiserv’s Point of Sale solution (Clover), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), On-Line Reporting (ClientLine), Check and ACH solutions (TeleCheck), Payroll Distribution services (Money Network), credit, debit, gift card and various cloud-based applications as well as third party partnerships to clients.
As a Sales Executive, you can look forward to:
- Developing strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios.
- Collaborating with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients.
- Self-sourcing of referrals and leads will be a requirement; therefore, in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of Fiserv, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking.
- Executing departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals.
- Managing sales pipeline
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High school graduate/GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years solutions sales experience with demonstrated results and success
- Minimum of 3 years of Merchant Services sales experience
- Payments industry knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers.
- Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Sales pipeline experience
- Demonstrated ability in achievement of sales and revenue goals.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in financial services industry.
- Minimum 40%
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.