Proactive Lead Generation
What does a great Proactive Lead Generator do?
The Inside PLGG (Proactive Lead Generation Group) Sales person will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, and web leads. Work with the client to generate interest that directly supports their needs and consult through the sales process, including handoff to a Business Consultant (BC) to close the sale. May also be responsible for establishing appointments with the client and the direct sales person (BC).
This is an entry level sales position with career advancement opportunity to grow into a Business Consultant.
Job specific responsibilities
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; call expectation of 100+ calls daily; Telesales.
• Qualifying leads from different campaigns; identifying the decision maker, uncovering their needs and generate interest in our solution suite.
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
• Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales.
• Working with various sales teams to assist in closing the sale.
• Maintaining database of prospective client information (CRM).
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments of product line, the payments industry, and the overall business environment.
• High School degree or equivalent. Sales experience is a plus.
• Coachable and adaptive.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented.
• Energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client.
• Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close.
• Collaborative team player with an ability to work independently.
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.