Senior Test Engineer in Automation ISV Expansion
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleSenior Test Engineer in Automation ISV Expansion
Meet Clover, the leading cloud-based integrated commerce platform. Chances are, you’ve already spotted us at your beloved local eateries, boutiques and stadiums. We’re proud to have partnered with over 700,000 merchants around the world, and in 2022, we processed more than $240 billion in card transactions. Clover enables merchants to accept payments, run their business and sell more. Come help us transform the way merchants do business, join Clover.
What You Will Do:
- Review project documentation to assess completeness and testability within project scope and timelines.
- Develop, implement, and execute tests aligning with project schedules to evaluate deliverable quality.
- Contribute to the automation approach, integrating valuable automated tests into the software build and deployment process.
- Communicate and document testing progress and results to peers, leaders, and product development teams.
- Maintain testing and project-related documentation, continuously improving and evolving the testing approach.
- Collaborate with the technology organization, providing insights into best practices for testing tools, strategies, and techniques throughout the product life cycle.
- Gain expertise in Payment Card processing business logic and merchant onboarding processes as realized in our applications.
What You Will Need To Have:
- Proficiency in Python, Java, or similar languages for developing automated tests.
- Experience with Robotic Automation Testing for hardware and/or IOT devices.
- Knowledge of testing web applications integrated with SQL and noSQL databases, java-based application servers, queuing service middleware, and internal/external API’s, with the ability to perform end-to-end validation of business processes.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation of web applications with complex business logic, using Java-based tools like Gauge and Selenium WebDriver.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues, enabling the creation of concise and actionable defect reports.
- Experience with testing native mobile applications and web services is a plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Frameworks such as Jenkins and GoCD.
- Application of critical and systems thinking to detailed testing of business systems.
- Some knowledge of electronic payment products and providers is helpful.
What Would Be Great To Have:
- Soft skills: Positive, 'can-do' attitude, focusing on collaborative team success.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems, applying this knowledge to high-value testing engagements.
- Adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes.
- Effective and objective communication, presenting facts without bias.
- Ownership mentality when it comes to outstanding issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, fostering an environment of trust and empathy.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities to plan and complete tasks efficiently.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.