Java Software Development Engineer
What does a great Java Software Development Engineer do?
You will architect, develop, test and support the software that implements the features and functions that differentiate the gateway from other payment processors. This role requires initial and continued education on all Payment Card Industry features, functionality, specifications and standards. An attitude of heightened security is instrumental in the success of this role and our technology solution. You'll need to understand the web’s most critical web application security vulnerabilities-if you do, we want to talk with you!
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of experience with development and testing of computer software using the Java Language
- Understand the web’s most critical web application security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Data layer design/query optimization experience, MySQL/JPA
- PCI experience/ISO 8583 and Payments background
- Web services, REST & SOAP experience
- Hardware/Device Integration experience
- C# Experience
- Encryption and HSM (Hardware Security Module) experience
- WebSockets and Sockets over TCP experience
- Apache Camel
- 3rd party integration experience
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Bi-directional database replication experience
- Oracle ERP/SAP, HazelCast and JBoss AS experience
Who We Are:
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.