Remote Clover Tech Customer Service Associate
Who We Are
Clover® from Fiserv - A point of sale (POS) system designed to make things easy. Clover® point of sale (POS) systems makes running a business a breeze – whether a restaurant, brick-and-mortar retail shop, eCommerce store, or service business. This all-in-one, tailored POS system will manage every aspect of a growing venture – accepting payments to organizing inventory to managing a team.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people best described as…
- A great listener who can communicate clearly and concisely with empathy
- A master problem solver capable of handling any situation with composure, confidence, and grace
- A dependable, self-motivated person of solid character with a “can-do” attitude and infectious positivity
- Takes ownership of customers’ issues, relieving customers’ stress while guiding them to a quick and easy resolution
- Seeking an opportunity they can grow in while developing new skills and capabilities
What You’ll Do
Everyone has had to call customer support at some point. You will be that person on the other end of the phone to fix the problem. No two customers, problems, or resolutions are the same. Sometimes you will not know the right answer, but we’re looking for someone who will rely on their resources and is always up for the challenge. You will do this with business owners for everything from answering basic feature and function questions to troubleshooting complex, multi-faceted hardware, software, application, and network issues. Rest assured our combined training and ongoing support model will ensure your success!
When not on the phone with customers you will spend time reviewing performance, listening to calls, in coaching, training, business updates, and team engagement activities. These activities take place in Microsoft Outlook and Teams Channels as video conference calls on camera, chat or messaging, and email.
Basic requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in financial services, technology support or customer service (ex: retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- Quiet and secure home working environment free from background noise and distractions
- Understanding of basic financial transaction processing and payments
- Understanding of computers, internet navigation, and web applications
- Internet speed requirements
- To test internet speed, visit www.speedtest.net and click GO - results will display at the top of the page
- Ping less than 50 ms
- Download greater than 12.0 Mbps
- Upload greater than 2.0 Mbps
- Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting 2 years or more
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume, metric driven call center environment
- 12 months of troubleshooting experience in a technical support call center, i.e. hardware, software, web applications and APIs, and network management
Things to know:
Training Start Date: 10 & 24 Jan 2023
Training Schedule and Length: TBD
Working Schedule: TBD
Pre-employment background, credit, and drug test are required.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont Washington D.C or Washington.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.