Inside Sales Business Consultant
What does a great Inside Sales Business Consultant do?
This B2B sales position is responsible for new business development - selling Fiserv products and solutions via inbound and outbound call efforts. This role specifically has the unique opportunity to work with the Clover Team here at Fiserv.
You will generate and convert new leads by establishing and maintaining relationships with our existing referral channels and partners. You will run a pipeline of business, moving the various opportunities throughout the sales cycle, and successfully closing the sale.
As an Inside Sales Business Consultant, you can look forward to:
- Meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets, both monthly and annually.
- Using a consultative sales approach to uncover needs to determine the best solution offering for the merchant.
- Selling and negotiating pricing and contract terms with potential opportunities.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities, with consistent follow up on both inbound and outbound sales leads.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with referral partners.
You're the kind of person who:
- Is extremely energetic and competitive with a knack for connecting with others.
- Has an interest in technology and is passionate about how our products can help others.
- Can work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- Has excellent and persuasive communication skills, both oral and written.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Minimum 1+ years sales experience.
- Post-Secondary Education; or equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.