Technical Product Manager, Clover Billing
Technical Product Manager, Billing:
Clover’s product team is responsible for moving new innovative products through the software development lifecycle. We’re focused on simplifying the lives of small business owners and in doing so helping Clover achieve its goals.
Clover is looking for a technical product manager to join our Billing team. This role reports to the Director of Product Management, Merchant Tools.
As a member of the product team you will be working with merchants and developers to identify their pain points and deliver the most impactful solutions. On the Clover Billing team, you will be responsible for working with our billing engine partners to ensure our platforms are delivering a good merchant experience and meeting our billing accuracy standards.
You will be on a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers, quality engineers, UX designers and content designers working together to achieve the vision you set forth. You enjoy working in a fast-paced office, understand that constant attention to detail leads to success and you’re rarely satisfied with the status quo. You will be responsible for clearly communicating the direction and status of the product to various internal and external stakeholders and find storytelling comes naturally.
What else is expected of you:
- Partner with constituents to research needs, define data needs, data sources.
- Define user data requirements, including normalization across multiple sources and platforms.
- Assist in designing, developing, analyzing, testing and reviewing the quality of existing features/functionalities as well as new features/functionalities.
- Communicate requirements with design, engineering, developer relations, finance, product ops, and accounting teams.
- Develop, manage, monitor Billing platform dashboard inclusive of overall collection rates, exception recovery rates and failure to collect rates across all constituents (merchants, developers, channel partners).
- Prioritize backlog and develop public facing roadmaps
- Attend sprint planning and communicate requirements with engineering & QE.
- Coordinate releases with release management team.
- Communicate rationale, prioritization and development status with product, engineering and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with billing operations for recurring billing and issue resolution.
- Follow data security guidelines and make sure in-country finance rules are applied in the requirements.
- Travel: some travel may be required; One to five trips per year
- 2-3+ years of experience with data analysis, requirements definition, product management, software development
- Proven track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Independent, self starter able to directly and indirectly lead a group to deliver product requirements and ultimately a feature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Retail and wholesale billing experience
- NACHA experience / knowledge
- BA/BS in related field
Expected Salary: 140K Base
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.