Sr. Product Manager
What does a great Sr. Product Manager do?
You will be involved from conception through end of life for a specific product, product group or product line including product management/development and business development. Tracking and reporting product performance throughout its life cycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization. Draft internal product communication and information for commercialization efforts.
You can look forward to:
- Defining, driving and delivering the platform roadmap for Clover’s merchant lifecycle team which focuses on merchant account boarding integrations
- Identify how big system architecture solutions help the business achieve its goals and strategies
- Partner with constituents to research needs, define opportunities to reduce cost of service.
- Research and identify new features/functionalities, on a global scale, across merchant account boarding integrations
- Review and prioritize backlog; communicate requirements with engineering, product operations and other cross functional stakeholders
- Embed yourself in agile practices with a commitment of delivering sprint goals
- Lead product development process inclusive of product commercialization tasks required to bring product to market.
- Communicate product strategy and articulate asks to executive stakeholders
- Assisting in building business cases (including opportunity sizing and financial analysis) to define, evaluate and prioritize competing opportunities to inform Clover’s roadmap.
- Monitoring customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.
- Assisting in handling issues throughout the process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and client communication.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- 5+ years in Product Management or equivalent role
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Consistent record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead sophisticated projects simultaneously
- Analyze user feedback and data to optimize the user experience
- Evangelize Clover’s values and products across the team, Fiserv operations and partner/channel communities.
- Lead and develop team of associate product managers and business analysts.
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Presentation abilities for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent, self-starter able to directly and indirectly lead a group to deliver product requirements and ultimately a feature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Learn more about Fiserv: To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech