Product Manager, Clover Billing
Product Manager, Billing:
Clover’s product team is focused on simplifying the lives of small business owners through the strategic efforts of empowered product teams. Helping merchants and Clover achieve their respective goals through this mission is our daily focus.
Clover is looking for a tech-savvy hands on product manager to join the Billing team. You will work closely with business owners, sales channels and developers to identify pain points and deliver the most satisfying and high quality subscription billing solutions. In addition, you will be working closely with our billing engine partners and the core platform billing team to ensure our core systems are in a position to deliver a good merchant experience and meet our billing accuracy standards. Your work will consist of a mix of billing system integrations and experience enhancements for both merchant owners and developers.
You will be on a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers, quality engineers, UX designers, content designers and billing operations working together to achieve the vision you set forth. You enjoy working in a fast-paced office, understand that constant attention to detail leads to success and you’re rarely satisfied with the status quo. You will be responsible for clearly communicating the direction and status of the product to various internal and external stakeholders and find storytelling comes naturally.
What else is expected of you:
- Partner with constituents to research needs, define data needs, data sources.
- Define user data requirements, including normalization and mapping across multiple data sources and platforms.
- Assist in designing, developing, analyzing, testing and reviewing the quality of existing features/functionalities as well as new features/functionalities.
- Communicate requirements with design, engineering, developer relations, finance, product ops, and accounting teams.
- Develop, manage, monitor Billing platform dashboard inclusive of overall collection rates, exception recovery rates and failure to collect rates across all constituents (merchants, developers, channel partners).
- Prioritize backlog and develop public facing roadmaps
- Attend and or lead sprint planning and communicate requirements with engineering & QE.
- Coordinate releases with the release management team.
- Communicate rationale, prioritization and development status with product, engineering and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with billing operations for recurring billing and issue resolution.
- Follow data security guidelines and make sure in-country finance rules are applied in the requirements.
- Travel: some travel may be required; One to five trips per year.
- 2-3+ years of experience with data analysis, requirements definition, product management, software development
- Proven track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Independent, self starter able to directly and indirectly lead a group to deliver product requirements and ultimately a feature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) billing experience
- Retail and/or wholesale billing experience
- Familiarity with billing and ACH rules and regulations for US and international markets
- BA/BS in related field
Who We Are:
Be a part of the company that’s redefining the way merchants do business.
We’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses. Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants and shops all over the world and probably in your own neighborhood.
Clover fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion, and welcomes applicants of any race, religion, nationality, military status, sex, orientation, gender expression, age, or disability.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.