Office Services Coordinator
Be a part of the company that’s transforming the way merchants do business. At Clover, a Fiserv Company, we’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses. Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants and shops all over the world—and probably in your own neighborhood.
We have the company culture and feel of a Silicon Valley startup but have the unique added benefit of incredible resources through our Fortune 500 parent company. Clover’s Colorado Springs location is growing! We are a group of passionate, smart, diverse, collaborative, inclusive, sociable, and fun coworkers and we’re looking for an Office Coordinator. In this role you will:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create an exceptional first impression and experience for all guests by ensuring every visitor is property checked in via our internal notification system at reception desk.
• Process incoming mail and legal/immigration notices.
• Coordinate onsite Covid testing for Clover associates, manage check in list and supply the weekly testing list to Security.
• Provide general office support to all Clover associates (office supp
• Mail/Distribution Services - Receive, scan, sort, and distribute incoming US mail and packages.
• Partner with Device Manager to order materials for device shipping and storage.
• Order office materials including printer and office supplies.
• Manage the relationship with building and custodial vendors in partnership with the Facilities Manager.
• Manage Clover’s snack, meal, beverage, swag, and perks programs.
• Arrange occasional catering, refreshments, snacks for visitor meetings.
• Keep company calendar updated with info regarding holidays, required company training reminders, special events, and internal speaking engagements.
• Coordinate internal/external special events such as meet ups, cultural events and holiday parties as required.
• Communicate info via email and/or Slack messaging either site-wide or company-wide to keep employees up-to-date on info that might impact their workday.
• Ensure all conference rooms are straightened up at the end of each workday, tucking in chairs, clearing food/beverage/trash from the tables, closing windows, and cleaning white boards when appropriate.
• Assist HR with onboarding new employees by coordinating seating chart, preparing their desk, and supporting badge request process.
• 2-4 years of experience in an administrative role
• High school diploma
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365
• Experience in analyzing and reconciling invoices
• Experience using Slack messaging and Concur for expense reports
• Experience in analyzing data to help support process improvement
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills and managing relationships across all employee levels.
• Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.