Product Manager, Gift Cards
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleProduct Manager, Gift Cards
What does a Product Manager, Gift Cards do?
You will drive our gift card product vision and execution. Gift cards are a crucial customer engagement tool for merchants in the retail, restaurant, personal services, and other market segments. These tools help merchants reach new customers and encourage repeat business from existing customers. You’ll use your deep knowledge of small and medium-sized merchants to uncover their pain points and unmet needs as pertains to gift cards, and deliver new products and features that substantially grow Clover’s overall business.
What you will do:
- Work cross-functionally to manage products from conception to launch by creating business cases, product plans, value propositions, and detailed user stories and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, quality assurance, and operations colleagues to ensure the successful development and launch of Clover gift card products.
- Collaborate with our developer relations team to support partners who use our e-commerce and payment integration APIs in connection with gift cards.
- Work with marketing staff to effectively package your products, and create marketing collateral and other materials.
- Analyze merchant feedback to continually improve how we satisfy their unmet needs, and improve the user experience of merchants and consumers.
- Define and track objectives and key results (OKRs) related to your product area.
What you need to have:
- BS/BA degree, ideally in computer science or engineering.
- 3 or more years of product management experience in financial technology.
- Experience with gift cards, loyalty solutions, e-commerce, mobile payments, credit, debit, digital wallets.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience launching products and developing go-to-market strategies.
- An ability to travel domestically on occasion.
What would be great to have:
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients and implementation teams.
- Ability to clearly communicate product descriptions, value propositions, and roadmaps to business personnel.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Capability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, Hawaii, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.