Cross Sales Salesperson
CROSS SALES SALESPERSON
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Position Description Overview
Part of a team responsible for increasing operating income across a book of c24,000 clients through the cross sale of a range of complex solutions. Combining sales skills & strong product knowledge you will identify and deploy products to a diverse sector range of clients. Strong verbal and remote presentation skills will be key to opening dialogue and understanding our client’s needs which will ultimately provide greater satisfaction, improve NPS & decrease attrition.
- Proactively upsell & cross sell the product catalogue to our back book to increase merchant stickiness in line with Fiserv’s strategic objectives – specifically Clover (including SaaS & Apps), IPG/Gateway, Faster Funding, AMEX, DCC/MCY, MCA, Prommt
- Support attrition by negotiating terms while protecting business margin
- Deliver and regularly report on performance including forecasted revenue, contribution, KPI’s/SLA’s, reviews
- Enhance our brand through driving & improving our Trust Pilot, LTR & NPS ratings
- Generate referrals by providing a seamless service and adopting a high approach rate
- Analyse and work with data to drive cross sales campaigns
- Work with line management and credit risk to implement tactics to de-risk the portfolio
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to satisfy Client service requirements
- Seek and develop knowledge about competitor activity and pricing, feeding back to management
- Suggest new and alternative ways to achieve goals whilst sharing best practice
- Accurate boarding, platform and CRM management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Background in sales environment would be advantageous
- Background in Financial Services would be advantageous
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.