Clover - Senior Finance Manager Analytics
Clover is the largest cloud-based point of sale and management solution that responds to the needs of small businesses. We help merchants accept payments, run their business and drive growth so they can thrive. Our all-in-one business management platform can be tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurant, retail, and service businesses, forming the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We have a scrappy culture and are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to impact the world one transaction at a time.
What does a great Senior Finance Manager, Clover Analytics?
As the Senior Financial Manager, you will have a prominent seat at the table in driving the direction of the business and recommending processes and initiatives to drive financial profitability for the long term. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic to support our Global Clover Platform Team. In this role you will provide Financial Planning and Analysis to support the business, problem solve, and help drive growth.
As a Senior Financial Manager, you will:
- Duties include supporting the month end close, forecasting, business reviews, long-range planning, and annual planning.
- Support the planning and forecasting processes for the division in a manner that engages divisional management in a truly collaborative, well-planned effort that drives ownership.
- Proactively work to develop and expand financial reporting to deliver “next level” analysis and insights into financial results
- Serve as a bridge between decision-makers and the data needed to provide actionable insights
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operational teams to proactively gather requirements, develop metrics, instrument features, and deploy monitoring tools to measure performance
- Design, develop, own, and maintain data flows across a constellation of data sources and systems
- Use Python libraries and business intelligence tools (Tableau, Sigma, BI) to create data visualizations that enable teams to make data-driven decisions quickly and easily
- Conduct in-depth analyses using statistical techniques to uncover insights into the factors that drive product performance
- Interlock and alignment with GBS lines of businesses and Regions
- Implement and drive a strong culture of continuous improvement in the processes and tools used to support the business
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of Finance/Accounting Experience
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Expertise in SAP, Oracle, Essbase, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
In order to protect our Clover community, Clover requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Clover complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.