Card Not Present Payment Automation Engineer
What does a great Card Not Present Payment Automation Engineer do?
- Design develop and implement automation quality assurance strategies and processes for our payments products
- Drive standard methodologies for test automation, test execution, and test management.
- Implement automation first strategy. Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework for POS device, web services & web UI.
- Work with product & development team to prioritize and identify bugs, collaborate with the team develop a comprehensive testing plan.
- Perform product releases testing support.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency.
- Work with remote teams and stakeholders to deliver product initiatives.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in a Software QA role in SaaS or consumer internet space.
- Ability to build test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high risk areas.
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress or other automation frameworks
- Experience with RESTful API testing automation
- Experience with UI Automator or any other Android automation tool.
- Experience with Python or another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Programming in a Linux/Unix environment
- Strong communication and team skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools (Github, Jira, Jenkins)
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Java script or other front-end technologies
- Experience in testing Payment applications or eCommerce Solutions will be plus.
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.